New Dreamer

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KungFuPanther

Re: New Dreamer

Postby KungFuPanther » 17 Jan 2013 22:46

disneylover wrote:Year of the Tiger, oh yeah! *high fives* hehe. I think it's interesting to read about the Chinese calender and see how they see things. I love learning new cultures, it helps me understand other people better. I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty smart. I'm in geometry as a freshman, and where I live it is a sophmore class. but I'm not the only freshman in it of course. There is an eighth grader in it! o.O It must be weird to go back and forth between the middle school/ high school building. He always has to leave class early.

Also I am in love with pokemon. and to be honest....my little pony.... :lol:

You can never brag too much about being smart, just as long as it's true and it's not around Chuck Norris :lol:

I'm assuming that you were born in the year of the tiger? Or were you born in the year of the Little Pony? XD I like tigers so much that I made a super hero that's a tiger. Well, actually he's a Panther but a panther is just a black tiger. No difference in species.

Yes, I guess it's good to know a little about everything, and when you understand people you can convince them to give you candy :D
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

disneylover

Postby disneylover » 20 Jan 2013 03:20

KungFuPanther wrote:
You can never brag too much about being smart, just as long as it's true and it's not around Chuck Norris :lol:

I'm assuming that you were born in the year of the tiger? Or were you born in the year of the Little Pony? XD I like tigers so much that I made a super hero that's a tiger. Well, actually he's a Panther but a panther is just a black tiger. No difference in species.

Yes, I guess it's good to know a little about everything, and when you understand people you can convince them to give you candy :D

Yah I was born in the year of the tiger :) I think my favorite animal is a cat. It's a hard decision because I just love animals :D I want to be a vet. But anyway I like cats because of the Erin Hunter series 'Warriors'. They're like my favorite books, except maybe harry potter

KungFuPanther

Postby KungFuPanther » 20 Jan 2013 23:47

No! Small cats are evil! :lol: Check out the book "how to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you" and you'll know what I mean :D
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Return to “For Beginners”