JUST AS AN I WERE LUCID

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
e777

JUST AS AN I WERE LUCID

Postby e777 » 27 Jul 2011 12:09

MAY ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA THAT CAN HELP STAYING LUCID AT SUCH A POSITION AS DESCRIBED BELOW DREAM EPISODE, THE SAME SORT OF REFLECTION ALL THE TIME BUT WITH DIFFERENT FIGURES;
- THERE ARE FOUR PEOPLE INCLUDING ME AT THE ROOM I SLEPT 2 I KNOW AS A DISTANT FRIEND 1 NOT FAMILIAR WE ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS AND THE ONE I DONT KNOW JUST VANISHES, AT THAT POINT I REALISE ITS A DREAM THE TWO I AM LOOKING AT FEELS LIKE A LITTLE I ALSO ANYWAY THE ONE SITTING LEFT HANDS ME A CIGAR WHILE SAYING "HE USUALLY STARTS OR GIVES A START WITH THIS ONE"(VOICE IS HARD TO DETERMINE BUT CLEAR // IT SEEMS PERFECTLY LIKE A SPEECH AS BODY LANGUAGE BUT THE VOICE IS A LITTLE OUTBOUNDED) I THAN FOCUSED TO THE WRITING ON THE CIGARETTE BUTT AND ITS PERFECTLY IN DETAIL AND REAL EVEN THE SUNLIGHT COMING ON TO IT(I GET A LITTLE FREAKED OUT DNO WHY MAYBE JUST NOW I AM// THATS THE CONFUSING PART I THINK STH HAPPENED THERE THAT MADE ME LOST AGAIN AS IF I FORGOT THAT I WAS IN A DREAM AND RETURNED TO THE DREAMSTATE) AND JUST AS I WERE OBSERVING THE WRITING THE GIRL ON MY RIGHT OPENS UP HER LEFT BREST AND SAYS "YOU ARE NEVER GONNA START ARE YOU?" AND I SOMEHOW UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS(HAVE NO IDEA NOW) AND GO BACK TO THE CIGARETTE ON MY HAND TO SMOKE IT FEELING(//MORE LIKE KNOWING AND FORGETTING LATER) HOPELESS FOR SOMETHING AND VANISH BACK TO REALITY..

-MAYBE I SHOULD JUST QUIT SMOKING HA HA :)) I AM A GIRL BTW.

I THINK AT SOME POINT ALTHOUGH I KNOW ITS A DREAM I JUST DONT HAVE NO URGE TO CONTROL IT I KIND OF WATCH IT.. WIERD REALLY WHAT WOULD YOU PROPOSE.. THANKS ALREADY

Return to “For Beginners”