JUST AS AN I WERE LUCID 2

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
e777

JUST AS AN I WERE LUCID 2

Postby e777 » 29 Jul 2011 10:00

:roll:
well yesterday night i were lucid again and the same "no urge to control"..
i did a reality check to wake in the dream by breathing closing my nose and dint work but still i figured it was a dream since i had no idea how i went where i was(no memory usage), but again i just watched and watched the happenings with no urge to change something until getting bored and wanted to leave and this time i got lost when trying to changeplots by fleeing from the cafe's bathroom that i locked myself into..i went out from a window (night time but no pace unless the balcony and sky preview)but then thought of going back and unlocking the wc door first(i am almost sure just as the thought came into my mind i knew i shouldnt have thought this way and should have nevermind the locked wc closet) than again i lost track.. and woke up after a lot of normal dreaming, i open my eyes to reality although with some images; i pulled the imaginery bell(knowing that it actualy were the lightbulb on the cealing) and a white hatted nurse looking person came running through the door to my bed side sprayed something onto me end went straight back(i insisted on a speech but the person was more like a hologram)..

anyway it was the first time i was able to try changing plots i think i partially owe this progress to this website since i started reading the forums a system is evolving on its own wierd really. (i think i will bleive so after today :)) )

tx for reading

rdubya

Re: JUST AS AN I WERE LUCID 2

Postby rdubya » 29 Jul 2011 16:29

Sounds like you were partially conscious. Or perhaps you were lucid, but didn't go into the LD with predetermined goals, so your mind quickly became wrapped back in the dream. Have goals and ideas of what you want to do once you enter a LD, it will help you stay "awake" longer in your dream.

Return to “For Beginners”