Unable to have another lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
bluebishop

Unable to have another lucid dream

Postby bluebishop » 27 Jan 2013 14:58

Hello,

I have been trying to have a lucid dream for two weeks now and succeeded a few days ago. The dream only lasted a few seconds though. The next night I had one as well, but I was blind and could not see anything. The following nights I had dreams where people were talking to me about lucid dreaming but, last night I had nothing. I thought I would be getting better but it feels like I am getting worse at having them.

Am I just being too hard on myself? Is this common for beginners to be inconsistent with having their first lucid dreams? Should I be a little more patient?

erichsa

Re: Unable to have another lucid dream

Postby erichsa » 27 Jan 2013 19:25

YES not a little patience, but could be a longer or shorter bit of time. You must learn that you can not force to become lucid. Take it easy but don't give up :)

bluebishop

Re: Unable to have another lucid dream

Postby bluebishop » 27 Jan 2013 22:22

Thank you. I needed to hear someone tell me to be more patient and relax. I have a tendency to get more impatient as I get closer to my goal.

Return to “For Beginners”