If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Postby luciddreamer49 » 27 Jan 2013 19:38

Hey! :) I have been learning to lucid dreams for about a couple months now, I haven't had one yet but I started working on dream recall and I'm getting pretty good about two dreams a night. except last night I didn't remember any?!?!?!?! Is this normal or weird? Also I was wondering- if you're lucid dreaming for ten minutes does it actually feel like ten minutes that you're in the dream?

Re: Help!

Postby Machine-Fu » 27 Jan 2013 21:46

Hello, Nice to meet you.

I am still a beginner also, but there have been times when I have not remembered any dreams also. I think its just those down days you might have since you have just started the practice not too long ago. I usually get that way when I feel lazy about it, not that I am calling you lazy or anything :mrgreen:. I have the whole time thing explained to me in a way that makes sense. If you have ever watched a movie, and the move say is like 2hr and 30 mins, but you are so caught up in the movie it seemed like no time has been passed or if your not its just sooooooo long and you wanna pluck your eyes out. Its that same kinda idea, another example with the same idea is like when the movie character goes to bed, and then 1 second later he wakes up and its light out side, Your brain puts together the time that has passed. So sometimes your lucid dreams may feel like they last years and months but really only like 1hr... I think I am explaining it right... Hehe...

Return to “For Beginners”