Hi! I'm Whai Shai.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
WhaiShai

Hi! I'm Whai Shai.

Postby WhaiShai » 10 Feb 2013 04:35

Hello everyone. I am known as Whai Shai (why shy). I'm pretty young male (16-17 years old) and I recently have become very interested in Lucid Dreaming. Here's my experience.

I have thought about lucid dreaming a few times in the past as "When you are aware that you are dreaming", but I had no clue that you could control your actual dream. I found this out when my friend showed me some information about lucid dreaming a couple of days ago. And now I remember many years ago when I was younger there were two times when I realised I was dreaming in my sleep. Both of these happened when I was experiencing something scary and then I would realise that this was a dream and think to myself that if I close my eyes in the dream and open them I would wake up. Trying this I did actually wake up and realise that I had a dream.

After reading about inducing lucid dreaming I decided to try it out early this morning when I woke up at 5AM. I was trying out the WILD method. After about 15 minutes of relaxing and keeping my mind awake I started to notice some red and blue colours swirling around in my vision. I think after a minute or two of that my vision started going brighter (like white) and then I noticed part of my body tensing. I might have heard some buzzing as well, but not sure about that. I tried visualising a train station (first thing that came to my head haha) but I was brought back awake when I realised I was squeezing my eyes shut because they felt like they were going to open.

Anyway I have started keeping a dream journal. Hopefully I will be able to have a lucid dream soon! :D

Ryan

Re: Hi! I'm Whai Shai.

Postby Ryan » 10 Feb 2013 04:42

Welcome aboard WhaiShai!

As far as Lucid Dreaming (or as I call it, Projection) is concerned... not even the sky is the limit! :)
Whatever you can imagine, you can do. So your imagination is the limit!

I fully believe that most people on this planet have experienced, at the very least, a lucid dream... a lot of people talk themselves out of it though, saying that it was "just a dream".

Well, ideally... think about it for a second. Does humanity even have any clue what a "dream" actually is?
Answer: nope. :)

So labeling things arbitrarily like we've been doing is kind of silly. hehe

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

WhaiShai

Postby WhaiShai » 10 Feb 2013 12:29

Ryan wrote:Welcome aboard WhaiShai!

As far as Lucid Dreaming (or as I call it, Projection) is concerned... not even the sky is the limit! :)
Whatever you can imagine, you can do. So your imagination is the limit!

I fully believe that most people on this planet have experienced, at the very least, a lucid dream... a lot of people talk themselves out of it though, saying that it was "just a dream".

Well, ideally... think about it for a second. Does humanity even have any clue what a "dream" actually is?
Answer: nope. :)

So labeling things arbitrarily like we've been doing is kind of silly. hehe

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Well my imagination (even though I'm 16) is quite child-like. I guess I'll have no troublewith that. :D
This forum is very interesting, I'm already drawn to reading about peoples dreams.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Feb 2013 15:36

WhaiShai wrote:Well my imagination (even though I'm 16) is quite child-like. I guess I'll have no troublewith that. :D
This forum is very interesting, I'm already drawn to reading about peoples dreams.

NEVER lose that quality about yourself then. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “For Beginners”