help pleaaase

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

help pleaaase

Postby luciddreamer49 » 02 Mar 2013 22:38

I haven't remebered a dream in TWO WEEKS!? Not that long ago I remembered a couple dreams a night. :( now its just gone. Ihave tried a ton of things but I still haven't remembered any. What should I do!?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deepakkumaar97

Re: help pleaaase

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 03 Mar 2013 05:06

You do keep a dream journal, right?
It may happen sometimes that you may not remember your dreams when you wake up, just try to think about the places like your house, school, workplace, etc.. and also the people who come to your dreams frequently, it maybe family members, friends or anyone. This would help you recall your dream, also when you write it in your journal, you will recall more specific details.
Plus, before going to sleep repeat a few times that you will remember your dreams.
Do a reality check

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 03 Mar 2013 16:07

deepakkumaar97 wrote:You do keep a dream journal, right?
It may happen sometimes that you may not remember your dreams when you wake up, just try to think about the places like your house, school, workplace, etc.. and also the people who come to your dreams frequently, it maybe family members, friends or anyone. This would help you recall your dream, also when you write it in your journal, you will recall more specific details.
Plus, before going to sleep repeat a few times that you will remember your dreams.

I've tried all of that,but Thanks anyway.

Thyraize

Postby Thyraize » 03 Mar 2013 19:36

I tried a WBTB tonight and my alarm went straight through a dream, so when I woke up because of the alarm, I remembered that dream. I'm pretty sure I would have forgotten it otherwise... So maybe try to wake yourself after five/six hours of sleep? That's the best I can come up with now, apart from what has been said already.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 03 Mar 2013 20:35

Thyraize wrote:I tried a WBTB tonight and my alarm went straight through a dream, so when I woke up because of the alarm, I remembered that dream. I'm pretty sure I would have forgotten it otherwise... So maybe try to wake yourself after five/six hours of sleep? That's the best I can come up with now, apart from what has been said already.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

I'll try it tonight

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 04 Mar 2013 05:55

I think it’s depending upon the nature, I know some persons who forget their dreams when they woke up.

Return to “For Beginners”