Hello ! First Post and possible first lucid dream?! help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Cavaliero

Hello ! First Post and possible first lucid dream?! help

Postby Cavaliero » 03 Mar 2013 09:33

Hi im Cav! and ive been reading about lucid dreams the past few days.. normally i very rarely if ever remember my dreams, the past couple of days ive been doing reality checks throughout the day and a lot before bed, i woke up thismorning and could remember this dream so clear it was shocking, ill copy and paste what i wrote in my dream diary and maybe you could tell me if it was a light lucid dream or whatever, but the thought of having a full proper lucid dream is obsessing my brain now! anyway heres my dream diary.

Dream 1

Plane crashed into the sea, woke up with a young boy and a foreign girl about my age in a wooden house ontop of water surrounded by trees, the house was raised above water with concrete supports going to the
bottom of the lake, I could levitate myself to see a view of the house and lake and it was amazing, swimming underneath the house were huge killer wales and massive fish, i swam with them and could breathe
underwater, I remember thinking that i needed to find a way to get home, and i found a foreign man about to go fishing, i asked him he could tell me where we were and he wrote it down on a newspaper,
the street name began with a C, but i cant remember the rest of the name, C******* Street, my phone was the only one with signal and i rung my ex girlfiend to tell her that the plane had crashed
and where i was, she was VERY hard to talk too! like kept ignoring me when im trying to tell her something important! and then i woke up. I can only remember doing a reality check once.I believe i was dreaming about a plane because im flying to australia on April 15th.

what do ya think guys?

taniaaust1

Re: Hello ! First Post and possible first lucid dream?! help

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Mar 2013 04:31

If you were aware that you were actually dreaming.. its a LD . if you didnt... it isnt.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”