Numb feelings in legs, beginning of Sleep paralysis?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
parker c

Numb feelings in legs, beginning of Sleep paralysis?

Postby parker c » 04 Aug 2011 13:17

So I am rather new to Lucid dreaming last night was the first night i decided to try and have recently been doing a lot of research on it, last night i meditated (beginner) for about 10-15 minutes trying to clear my head, once i was clear minded i felt very heavy especially in my arms but then my entire body started to feel the same, the sensation is hard to explain :/..once i felt it was the right time i started to lay down..my legs began to feel extremely heavy, my left thigh kept twitching and same with my fingers, and felt like there was a pressure on them,it didn't feel as if they were my legs, my lower torso also felt heavy, (this happened last night) after i woke up, I don't really remeber anything besides when i woke up i immediatly thought "what did i dream" and a grass plane came to mind but that was it, (my dream i was trying to build did have to do with grass..paticularly world of warcraft :P) i came here to post..can anyone help explain this? Thank you in advance =)

EDIT: after browsing the forums after i posted this as soon as i registered, people seem to have similiar sensations and it being associated with SP?

Return to “For Beginners”