Help me please ? :3 vibrations?!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Help me please ? :3 vibrations?!

Postby Davius » 05 Aug 2011 11:33

I have been trying to lucid dream, I usually do it through the wild method, and i get to the vibrational stage, and it lasts for about a minute, and than stops and nothing happens, so i keep trying, but nothing happens so i have to wait untill the next night to try again, but the same thing happens, how long does the vibration stage last? cause i read when its finished you get silence, but i dont think i was there yet, i could still hear my fan, so what should i do? and unrelated but, i have problems with my throat, like after a while i need to clear my throat and that gets so annoying that i need to stop and do it, and that stops the whole process,

Re: Help me please ? :3 vibrations?!

Postby rdubya » 05 Aug 2011 16:10

That happens to me with the vibrations-- i think i need to relax my mind a little more. I remember thinking too myself (wahoo the vibrations are happening) I think i need to silence the inner voice so i can let the next stage just happen.. any of that make sense?

Re: Help me please ? :3 vibrations?!

Postby lawilahd » 09 Aug 2011 10:25

The first time i went through the vibrational stage, I woke up directly into a lucid dream in my backyard on a pile of rocks, the second time i got to that stage, nothing happened, just like how you described. I agree with rdubya, I think my mind got wayy to excited the second time cuz the first time i just let it happen and a dream appeard by itself.

Return to “For Beginners”