opposite gender dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MattG1116

opposite gender dreaming

Postby MattG1116 » 14 Mar 2013 01:14

Has anyone here ever dreamed they were a girl when you are a boy, or vice versa? What about a different race?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Re: opposite gender dreaming

Postby HAGART » 14 Mar 2013 03:32

I am male but one time.....
I was lucid once and was surprised when I looked in a mirror to see that I was a woman. I was rather attractive and knowing that, I felt confident when I turned away from the mirror and entered a room full of men ogling me. I'm not bisexual. I feel confident with my masculinity and am not ashamed to share that. In fact, I feel like gender is something that we see on the outside and really when it comes down to it, men and women are no different when it comes to our internal psyche. If there is a difference it was because we were taught to behave a certain way when we were young and impressionable. Deep down we all have male and female attributes when it comes to our minds. That's how I interpret my dream.

Perhaps all of us are part male and part female inside with aggression and nurturing struggling inside us like a tug 'o war and I just happen to be MOSTLY male, but still have a motherly side to me as well. I think we all do, but ego keeps us from admitting it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”