Hello.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ven

Hello.

Postby Ven » 24 Mar 2013 03:06

Hello, let me introduce my self. I've been interested in dreams for quite some time now, and I've been trying to achieve a goal in having a Lucid Dream. I have had a few Lucid Dreams in the past but never been quite successful, but I've been trying to ground my self into the dream it's self but with no success. I've find this site quite helpful. I've been lurking around for awhile now and I've just wanted to stop by. I keep a written Dream Journal and I've been practicing doing reality checks.

Now my dreams have been getting realistic lately so I've been trying to get my self to have Lucid Dreams but I've never had any goals yet. I have been writing about more than one dream per night and I've been doing reality checks but I haven't had any luck yet. Any way, I hope I can have a Lucid Dream soon as I've been practicing for over a month but haven't had one yet, they've been pre-lucid/semi lucid but haven't been fully lucid and I always fail to stabilize. Well I hope everyone welcomes me to the forum. :)

taniaaust1

Re: Hello.

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Mar 2013 03:12

Welcome :D

Do set yourself some dream goals as it could help to lead you to having a LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”