After I am able to lucid dream do i still have to practice..

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KyleHarrelson97

After I am able to lucid dream do i still have to practice..

Postby KyleHarrelson97 » 28 Mar 2013 23:52

After I am able to lucid dream do i still have to practice all these reality checks, thinking of lucid dreaming while i'm trying to go to sleep and more? Or will i just do it naturally from now on?

taniaaust1

Re: After I am able to lucid dream do i still have to practi

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Mar 2013 01:28

It depends on the person, we are all different.

I myself currently have to put a lot effort into LD if I want to do it (used to be able to do it easily and without effort in the past).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Mar 2013 03:46

KyleHarrelson97 wrote:After I am able to lucid dream do i still have to practice all these reality checks, thinking of lucid dreaming while i'm trying to go to sleep and more? Or will i just do it naturally from now on?

Since I started to lucid dream, it almost feels like I have to try harder now than before. I think the reason for this is that I put far less effort into it now thinking that it should be easier now that I've already done it. Don't know if that makes sense.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 06 Apr 2013 07:31

Lucid dreaming is more like a discipline; everytime you must do a reality check, everymorning you must write your dream in your journal. For exemple; Playing guitare; when i was young i was playing guitare, then i have stop for some years, when i retake the guitare, i have some problem with my figure(how to place it), so i must re-learn again all the things of guitare.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “For Beginners”