Was this normal?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
123tedson

Was this normal?

Postby 123tedson » 29 Mar 2013 07:26

i was dreaming and then i was Conscious that i was dreaming but then i just felt this indescribable kind of force ... sooooooooooooo... i tried pulling myself out of the dream as it felt uncomfortable and it was almost impossible to open my eyes or move my legs but i finally did open my eyes. and when i did... everything i saw (in reality) was kind of grainy and like tv noise for about 9 seconds ( around 7 of those seconds being pulling myself out) and when i finally did get up, i came to my computer to ask you guys/gals about this...

and as i said, the force was indescribable and kinda like if i was gonna faint or something...and on my way to my computer, every angle that i turned my head , it felt like i was high ( even though i dunno what being high feels like)

im sorta worried that this isnt supposed to happen

thx in advance

tea

Re: Was this normal?

Postby tea » 29 Mar 2013 09:07

well.. i can't give you a medical correct answer but i'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about, as long as you haven't taken any substances.
yeah, maybe this was something rare and maybe it's not even supposed to happen (it sounds like some kind of confusion to me - sensuous or cognitive) but i believe as long as you're feeling good now, you don't have to worry.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Re: Was this normal?

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Mar 2013 02:34

Congrats :D

i just felt this indescribable kind of force ... sooooooooooooo... i tried pulling myself out of the dream as it felt uncomfortable

It sounds to me like you went throu a spontanous energy raising experience (that is why you felt that uncomfortable force on your body, it was the energy coming in (one can end up feeling like one will explode if it keeps going on).. I think in your case what you were feeling there was real. Energy does get VERY UNCOMFORTABLE if one raising it too much).

was kind of grainy and like tv noise for about 9 seconds ( around 7 of those seconds being pulling myself out)

Your energy increase for a moment boosted your natural psych ability and allowed you to see reality more like of how it really is. (it isnt really stable/solid like our physical eyes have us believe.. its like static.. everything we see is made up of atoms etc None of what is around us is really solid, we just percieve it like that but it isnt)

and as i said, the force was indescribable and kinda like if i was gonna faint or something...and on my way to my computer, every angle that i turned my head , it felt like i was high

Too much energy raising can cause a person to faint.. and it does also make a person feel "high". Ive been off my face at times (like if I took some full on drugs) when doing energy raising exercises.

Lucky you.. you spontanously experienced something Ive had to be taught how to do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”