Dream Stability

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
bluebishop

Dream Stability

Postby bluebishop » 01 Apr 2013 17:44

I have been having about two to three lucid experiences a week for about a month now. Each of them starts out with me waking up in my bed. The problem is I have a problem stabilizing the environment once I am aware. A lot of the time one or both of my eyes are closed and I find it difficult to get them to open up. I sometimes try to pry them open, but sometimes my body is paralyzed. Last night I even yelled out “Clarity now!” and nothing really happened. Like my other lucid experiences, the dream became more and more hazy and then I wake up for real. Sometimes I get lucky and I get myself out of bed, but this is may be once every four lucid dreams.

What can I do to stabilize the dream or at least get my eyes fully open?

tea

Re: Dream Stability

Postby tea » 01 Apr 2013 21:45

probably you should try keeping them closed, paying attention to whatever you can feel. eventually a dreamscape will form... have you tried that or does that sound like a good idea to you?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

bluebishop

Re: Dream Stability

Postby bluebishop » 01 Apr 2013 22:14

I have not tried that. I did not actually think of it since when things go completely black I wake up. I can try it though. Part of the frustration is when I am still partially paralyzed in my dream bed because I am blind and paralyzed. May be if I wait for a new dreamscape to form I will be able to see in that one. I will try it.

Return to “For Beginners”