3 Weeks Now...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
skrwitch

3 Weeks Now...

Postby skrwitch » 26 Apr 2013 07:15

i have been using MILD and WILD for 3 weeks, taking choline and drinking mugwort and chamomile tea, meditating everyday and doing self-hypnosis for lucid dreams. The only kind of LD I have had is a Layer zero, and that was around 5 days ago. I'm using the free e-mail course since I cannot afford the fast-track course at this moment.
What else can I do?

taniaaust1

Re: 3 Weeks Now...

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Apr 2013 09:01

hopefully someone else here can advise you, as Ive never looked at the free email course, I dont know at all the specifics of what you already are doing to advise.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 26 Apr 2013 16:26

skrwitch wrote:i have been using MILD and WILD for 3 weeks, taking choline and drinking mugwort and chamomile tea, meditating everyday and doing self-hypnosis for lucid dreams. The only kind of LD I have had is a Layer zero, and that was around 5 days ago. I'm using the free e-mail course since I cannot afford the fast-track course at this moment.
What else can I do?

Be peacefull with your subconscious, and it naturaly take feet, dont force. Me i have got my first luciddreaming after 2 months.

Go luck and wish get you LD tonight
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidAcademy

Postby LucidAcademy » 02 May 2013 03:53

If you are finding success in what you are doing, continue doing it. Even if it is a "little" success.

Take a good hard look at what your expectations are. Do you expect to become fully lucid 2x a week by the end of a month?

The best attitude to take is the following: "I will do all the practices with zeal and when the results come, they come."

Too often we keep switching up techniques, adding this supplement or that method. Stick with what you are doing, which sounds solid, and be patient.

The eagerness is great, just make sure it doesn't go into frustration. Expectation easily triggers frustration, which can neutralize your efforts and progress.
Get exclusive access to the breakthrough new animated video training course on lucid dreaming. Grab one of the last spots while they are still available → http://LucidAcademy.com/ecourse/lucid-dreaming-mastery

Return to “For Beginners”