Blog Chronicling My Journey To Become a Lucid Dreamer

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
l3radrocks

Blog Chronicling My Journey To Become a Lucid Dreamer

Postby l3radrocks » 02 May 2013 02:07

Hello guys, before I even get started I want to say this to any moderators or admins. I don't know if this would count as advertising, since I am not gaining and monetary value by people going to my blog, I just want people to see my blog and critique my techniques. I did read the rules, and they were a bit unclear on what advertising is. I was going to send a message to an moderator, but since my account is so new it wouldn't let me. If this is against any rules, please delete it as soon as possible. I'm gonna go ahead and say sorry if it is necessary.

Anyways, I just wanted to put this out there. I have just recently discovered lucid dreaming, and I am fascinated by it. It is my goal to learn to become a lucid dreamer, so to chronicle my journey and to make sure that I am kept motivated I have started my self a small blog. http://questtolucid.wordpress.com/ It won't be anything fancy, seeing as how school is still going on for me, but I will at least provide daily updates in the form of my dream journal entries. Any advice and ideas are greatly appreciated.

TimeTravelerCat

Re: Blog Chronicling My Journey To Become a Lucid Dreamer

Postby TimeTravelerCat » 02 May 2013 02:59

Awesome!!! That is a great way to get feedback! You already have one fan for your blog! :D I'm kind of a beginner too. Can other people post there lucid dreaming stories and accomplishments on your blog? Just wondering.... :)

~ Meow

Return to “For Beginners”