Newbie tip: Rebecca's great articles!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
fineganswaker

Newbie tip: Rebecca's great articles!

Postby fineganswaker » 18 Aug 2011 19:25

Hey, not that I don't want folks to post as many questions and comments as they want, but don't forget to check out all of the great articles our hostess, Rebecca, has included under the FAQ section of this website (scroll down, and on the left you'll see various, clickable, items underneath "Articles").

She has gone the distance to gather up some great background information and tips. Even as I get deeper into and more familiar with the LDing world in general, it's enlightening to go back and review this information!

Kudos to Rebecca!

--FW

Mewie

Re: Newbie tip: Rebecca's great articles!

Postby Mewie » 18 Aug 2011 20:26

Yeah, her articles are awesome. Check them out, everyone! =)
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

fineganswaker

Postby fineganswaker » 19 Aug 2011 00:43

Mewie wrote:Yeah, her articles are awesome. Check them out, everyone! =)

Seriously!

We kind of blather on an on about different things out here in the forums (and, of course, there's nothing wrong with that! :D ), but she's got so many of these topics covered already!

Case in point: I just (re)discovered Rebecca's article on CAT (Cycle Adjustment Technique). Since I mostly use the WBTB method to try to induce lucidity (with pretty good results), this method seems like a logical next step for me. As a matter of fact, I'm going on vacation after tomorrow, and I can totally try this technique out.

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 19 Aug 2011 13:15

fineganswaker wrote:Case in point: I just (re)discovered Rebecca's article on CAT (Cycle Adjustment Technique). Since I mostly use the WBTB method to try to induce lucidity (with pretty good results), this method seems like a logical next step for me. As a matter of fact, I'm going on vacation after tomorrow, and I can totally try this technique out.

Cool, good luck with the CAT technique! I've heard a lot of great things about it.

Have amazing dreams!
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Return to “For Beginners”