If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Postby WanderingMind » 27 Aug 2011 03:39

I am not particularly new to lucid dreaming, but I am new here. I frequent dreamviews (Same username), and the lucid dreaming subliminal video is highly recommended here and also there. I decided to buy the fast track to see how it would work out.

Originally I started to lucid dream and attempt projections for pleasure and intrigue, but now I think it could really help me with some issues I am facing. I have often heard of some of my peers using Lucid Dreaming to speak and interact with their subconscious. I don't necessarily think that is far fetched because I feel that while sometimes dreams are completely random, some of them are really a view of what the subconscious wants. I have often heard of people connecting this to one character in a dream.

Success or not, I still want to do this for leisure and I would like to try the fast track in hopes that I have more frequent Lucid dreams. I've had about 50 since I started about a year and a half ago, with a few OBEs as well. Just to note: I am never one to argue whether or not one actually leaves the body, but that I feel it's a different phenomenon from Lucid Dreaming.

Best of luck to everyone.

Return to “For Beginners”