What To Purchase

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jason

What To Purchase

Postby Jason » 31 Aug 2011 20:19

I am looking for a really good book to purchase and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for me. It doesn't necessarily have to be for beginners but I would like it to cover just about every aspect of lucid dreaming. Also, if anyone knows of any packages for lucid dreaming such as a book that comes with a brain entrainment mp3 or something similar to that too please let me know. thank you!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: What To Purchase

Postby Rebecca » 01 Sep 2011 07:28

The best all-encompassing book on lucid dreaming is still the classic, Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge. It's not a quick read! But it contains so much valuable info it has been my go-to resource for years. It also has some kick ass techniques.

My own publication is called The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK for people who just want to get going with practical work, including the best lessons I learned from the above book and my own experiences. It has plenty of techniques and info condensed down, plus a hypnosis MP3 for lucid dreaming.

Find details of these products and others I recommend at:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/recommended-products-for-lucid-dreaming.html

Mewie

Re: What To Purchase

Postby Mewie » 01 Sep 2011 14:32

Oh, thanks Rebecca! It's very usefull. :D
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Return to “For Beginners”