Back In Time?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MrLucid

Back In Time?

Postby MrLucid » 05 Sep 2011 10:03

Hi im a total begginer in the world of Lucid Dreams. I have only 1 - accidentally and im currently practicing the MILD technique + meditation so i was wondering since you can ask your subconsionce anything about yourself and get an answer ... can you "get back in time" and live different moments from your past in your dream??

Mewie

Re: Back In Time?

Postby Mewie » 05 Sep 2011 13:40

Hello, and welcome. :D
Well, I'm pretty new too. So I actually don't know. But it's interesting. I think you can, but I don't know.

Have nice dreams!
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

MrLucid

Postby MrLucid » 05 Sep 2011 16:07

Mewie wrote:Hello, and welcome. :D
Well, I'm pretty new too. So I actually don't know. But it's interesting. I think you can, but I don't know.

Have nice dreams!

thank you! i wish you the same :) + i hope you can go back in time

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 20 Sep 2011 02:10

I haven't gone back to a specific event, i haven't tried actually, but i do go back to my childhood and see my childhood neighborhood all the time-- so in terms of lucid dreaming you can go back in time with what your subconscious can create for you...now astral traveling, that's another thing, but those who can with control say they have traveled to events in the past.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 22 Sep 2011 04:03

rdubya wrote:I haven't gone back to a specific event, i haven't tried actually, but i do go back to my childhood and see my childhood neighborhood all the time-- so in terms of lucid dreaming you can go back in time with what your subconscious can create for you...

Good explanation. It is all about what the subconscious creates.

I went back in time once to see an early civilization and it was amazing... until the flying snakes came out. 8-)

Then I realized that what I was seeing couldn't possibly be "real". But it is still cool to probe....

Return to “For Beginners”