Hello Everyone!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ShadowWalker

Hello Everyone!

Postby ShadowWalker » 10 Oct 2011 02:22

Just another person who wants to delve into the world of lucid dreaming!

My name is Nathan, I'm 16 and I live in North Carolina. I am a very technical person with a billion questions, so expect me to be an active member of this forum :D

I look forward to the wonderful experiences that I'm sure lucid dreaming will provide!!

Toby

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Toby » 10 Oct 2011 15:17

Hi Nathan :D

there's so many people interested in LD around the world, but really I don't know any lucid dreamer personally. It's good to have such forums really. So, very welcome. And perhaps I can provide some answers to all the technicalities...

Have great dreams, Toby

yogithis

Postby yogithis » 10 Oct 2011 20:25

Hi Nathan,

I'm new to the forum and lucid dreams too. Just ask questions and wait for the replies or jump on other threads.

Good luck with it all
Michael

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Oct 2011 20:59

I'm an avid lucid dreamer. Welcome! If you have any questions, fire away. Also, have a look around for what might have been answered already. Rebecca also knows a lot about it.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 11 Oct 2011 11:42

Welcome, my friend! :D

Feel free to ask questions, we would love to help you!
Good luck, sweet dreams!
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Return to “For Beginners”