TMI brain wave entrainment audio

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
fuzzylogic

TMI brain wave entrainment audio

Postby fuzzylogic » 19 Oct 2011 20:10

Has anyone listened to this 30 minute audio track?

What was your experience like?

I did and unexplained stuff happened.

Peter

Re: TMI brain wave entrainment audio

Postby Peter » 19 Oct 2011 21:05

No I have not - what happened?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

fuzzylogic

Postby fuzzylogic » 20 Oct 2011 00:58

Honestly- I'd rather wait a bit and see if someone had an unusual experience. I don't want to prompt a specific answer.

I definitely had something interesting happen which I will share.

Essentially I was assuming the tapes were just a relaxation tool and the pulsating sound on some of the tapes an annoying gimmick. Not anymore.

Something very special is going on in your brain in response to the TMI soundtrack. Very cool stuff.

fuzzylogic

Postby fuzzylogic » 20 Oct 2011 11:22

OK. No replies.

Here's what happened.
The other night I listened to the "resonant tuning" mp3 narrated by Robert Monroe of the Monroe Institute.

It was a very relaxing 30 minute guided meditation. You can download it from the Monroe Institute web site.

So there is a sequence of sounds and tones and breathing.

At some point I am lying there in the dark, eyes closed with an empty mind and in a relaxed drifting state.

Then there appeared a buzzing sound on top of the melodic sounds. During the 10 second somewhat annoying loud buzz I saw a very bright pale green/white band of light appear across my whole filed of vision. It was a band of light across the lower 20% of an otherwise normal blackish background.

It was shocking to see this bright light when my eyes we shut and I was mentally awake. Or was I?

After the session I felt awake, alert and refreshed.

So the mystery to me was- how could this audio track cause such a response?

Yesterday when I posted, I wanted to see if others had the same visual reaction to a purely audio queue.

Last night I wanted to re-experience this, so I put in my earbuds and did it again. I was even more surprised at what happened next...

I listened to the same track and experienced the same relaxing trance-like feeling, with one huge difference,,, there was no section of the sound track that contained a buzzing sound!

The original buzzing was quite loud, (almost disturbingly so) and the light was quite bright, not the subtle type of things you usually see when you eye are closed.

I am convinced what I saw and heard were "real" and not dreamed. I am only imagine it was some sort of reaction to the "tuning" that I was experiencing.

Is anyone familiar with the TMI tuning process that could shed light on this?

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Oct 2011 20:15

can only guess at his but suspect that you "seen " the noise. You could have gotten into a relaxed state and the senses swap round a little so you see noice, hear colour.
There is a better way to put this and no doubt someone will do so

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

fuzzylogic

Postby fuzzylogic » 20 Oct 2011 20:55

Someone at the TMI forum said what I experienced was "phasing".

Which I think is connecting with a different reality/dimension.

I'm definitely going to the workshop they offer so I can learn to really experience and control it.

Return to “For Beginners”