Can't stabilize Lucid dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ZexionLover411

Can't stabilize Lucid dreams

Postby ZexionLover411 » 20 Nov 2011 18:31

I had a semi-Lucid dream a few days ago and then another last night. I used The WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) method. In each i was only Semi-Lucid for a few seconds. The first one I looked at my clock and did a reality check, every time i looked at the clock it was a different time, I wanted to double check so i tried pushing my fingers through my hand and they went through. I got a little too excited and the dream started to warp around me the air felt heavy and it was hard to move. I tried to rub my hands together but they started cramping up. I eventually was able to rub my hands together and stop the warping feeling but then once i stopped rubbing my hands and went off to explore my Cousin (who doesn't even live in the house anymore) came in my room and started talking to me and i lost control of my body and mind. Then the second dream that was last night kinda had the same thing happen only when i realized i was dreaming it wasn't because of a reality check, i just knew, But when i tried to rub my hands together i couldn't and i tried doing simple addition in my head and that didn't help either. Then I remembered something and tried to say "I'm dreaming, clarity now" I tried to say them out loud and loud but the words came out and sounded like they were far away and nothing happened. I'm not sure what to do. Any advice or suggestions? :cry:
~ZexionLover411~

torakrubik

Re: Can't stabilize Lucid dreams

Postby torakrubik » 20 Nov 2011 22:12

just keep trying, you're on the right track. Have you tried spinning? I find that a great way to stabalize my dreams
Dreaming is my drug

ZexionLover411

Postby ZexionLover411 » 21 Nov 2011 01:33

I haven't tried that yet only because i can't remember to plus i get dizzy easily. Will i get dizzy in the dream too?
~ZexionLover411~

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 21 Nov 2011 22:27

If you think you'll get dizzy, you probably will. For me, i just see a blur and often when i stop, the whole scene has changed.
Dreaming is my drug

ZexionLover411

Postby ZexionLover411 » 21 Nov 2011 22:44

ok, i'll try spinning tonight if i have a lucid dream, thanks
~ZexionLover411~

Return to “For Beginners”