Got lucid dream need suggesion

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
R99

Got lucid dream need suggesion

Postby R99 » 24 Nov 2011 08:48

Hey guys i just got a lucid dream and ithink i need some suggesion.in dream iam standing infront of a small old broken house just about 50 ft distance infront of the house there is a pool a guy swimming in it and another one sitting in front of house, the weird thing is i found my body standing there watching them but my view is like third person just like in a game gta.then i focused at my body i enetered in it. When i done this i found myself uttering " i am dreaming" i suddenly realised that iam dreaming. Then i desided to talk to him who is sitting there suddenly i reached infront of him it took a millisecond time. Then i try introduse myself to him and shake hand. He smiled at me and shake hand too. Suddenly vision is getting blur and told that i need to focus i rub my hands togather but it didnt work so i used spinning technique it worked well but dreamscape changed. Now iam trying to focus on dreaming to get lucid i am standing on a bank of river i spinned again and its get claritty then i said claritty now i saw that water in the river getting clean and i never seen in my life clear water like that. When tried to look around my dad comes by and i said to him dont disturb i am trying dream he goes away saying ok. Then my cousin appered in front of me i just looked at her saying anything. She goes away too then i tried to do some realitty check suddenly i wake up by the alarm. And thats the end of it. I needed to know that why people appaers before m e, before i do anything. I cannot concentrate at anything when it happend. If you guys ever experienced it, please let me know how to recover it.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”