another lucid dream and made a rookie mistake.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
R99

another lucid dream and made a rookie mistake.

Postby R99 » 27 Nov 2011 03:41

hey guys, :) yesterday night i got another lucid dream i used wake back to bed technique (its very effective) its my second one, in it i did lots of reality checks not all of them worked the only thing is worked is reading. so here is it, i am heading towards store for buying me something for breakfast, the weird thing is i am only wearing my shorts :oops: then i noticed that nobody is paying attention to me, so i concluded that its normal 8-) when i reached at store i noticed that there is an old woman selling food items , i asked her what to eat, she said, anything u like. i ordered some fried item :?: wait a second this store is new i never seen it before in this area, i suddenly struck with the idea that i am dreaming. i changed my tone if this is a dream why have to buy, its all for me, yes. i saw some roasted cashews there i asked her, can i take it for free, she said its not a problem. i ate some of it which was very delicious. bam the scene changes now i am in our town center trying to cross the highway, i thought well its a dream so i can do , anything i want i decided to ride a bike coz i love to ride bikes. i tried to stop some bikes in the road. waving to them. but they wont stop at nothing. then i jumped in front of a bike well u know it wont stop either :x the guy in the ride passes threw my right side and he is teasing me with great laugh. i am confused what the heck. if this is a dream why are people acting like they dont know me. i crossed the road. my dress is changed now i looks cool with my new shoes t shirt and jeans. 8-) then decided to some reality check first i tried to pushed my finger threw the left palm of my hand it didnt work then i tried jumping nothing happened. then i tried to read something i started read from a shops name board its not making sense i turn around and read again well u know it changed. then tried hop in the air jumping hard no matter wat i do it didnt work. then saw that two guys standing in their medicine store which i used to work for part time job,they are smiling at me. then asked them can i have their bike for a spin they agreed it with pleasure. then i make run for it. but before i reach there i saw a beautiful woman at another store :twisted: i decided to touch her boobs damn my bad, i know that it wont work coz i never touched it in real life so u know its overwhelming i closed my eyes with excitement when i opened it i am on my bed thinking of that mistake. i made few more mistakes too like i didnt try to clear the dream its fuzzy. that's it
next time i am in the dream i will make it clear before start exploring. and i have doubt too, why the guy in the bike didnt stop. if u know why please give me a explanation. thanks :D
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”