i think that was a lucid dream.?:o

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ThreeStarE

i think that was a lucid dream.?:o

Postby ThreeStarE » 03 Dec 2011 06:54

ooooookayyy, so i finally think i had a lucid dream but im not sure. all i remember was thinking, oh im lucid.! it felt like i couldd do anything, but at the same time i felt like i didnt have the power at all. it also felt like i couldve woken up reeaaallly easily. like i couldd just open my eyes and imagined it all.? is this what its supposedd to feel like.?D:
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

fuzzylogic

Re: i think that was a lucid dream.?:o

Postby fuzzylogic » 03 Dec 2011 11:14

For me (and I think most people), realising I am dreaming is not enough to make me fully lucid. I need to verbalise it to make it happen. Once I do I get sort of an energy kick. Then I always say clarity now and rub my hands and it more fully kicks in. Every time I actually see the whole scene brighten and sharpen.

Without taking steps like this although I may mentally know I am dreaming, I don't really experience lucidity.

So next time tell some dream character you are dreaming or at least say it out load to yourself, and stabilise things by saying "clarity now" or "more clarity" and then rub your hands together or touch some objects.

Good luck.

ThreeStarE

Re: i think that was a lucid dream.?:o

Postby ThreeStarE » 03 Dec 2011 18:33

Good idea, thankyou. I had strangely three dreams. Each one halfway lucid. I tried to fly... I fell on my face. -.-' the thirdd time I succeeded, but it was more floating high in the air. The second one hadd to do with me changing guns but nothing really to notceable, then lastly came like a random test dream. Like I tested everything I can with my lucidness, changing colors of things and such, I thought of my girlfriend, but it never happened where I actually saw her in the dream.. :(
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

Return to “For Beginners”