second lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
lucidinthe sky

second lucid dream

Postby lucidinthe sky » 10 Dec 2011 23:12

I have had several dreams recently where my ability to distinguish them from reality has been tested. In all there were obvious dream signs, in the first I kept trying different cell phones which didn't work, one after the other, desperately trying to call someone. A person said to me, "maybe this is a dream." I replied, "No way, this is waking reality." The person asked if I was sure about that. I said "I am 100% sure. I can tell and this is too real to be dream. I'm sure I can tell the difference." When I woke up, I was almost in a state of shock.

Last night I had my second lucid dream lasting more than just a few seconds. This one only lasted around a half minute although it's difficult to tell. I was driving a car, but when I stopped and got out, it was a huge truck. I thought to myself, "No way, this has to be a dream." Then I realized it was and I was so excited, I thought that I would wake up. I was amazed, especially because everything was so completely real. I thought, "How can dream be this real? I can't believe this world! How totally cool!" I knew time would be short on the other side so I did what was most important to me: checked to see how solid the world was and if I could really touch and feel it. To my amazement and for the second time I touched the very solid and very real world of a dream. WOW! I even felt cold and warm. I felt the side of the truck trailer and found what looked like a sharp edge so I touched and it was sharp, just as it looked. I will start using reality checks now that I really am beginning to question if I am dreaming. Reality checks will be more valuable for me now that I have been repeatedly shown that I am really incapable from determining whether it's a dream or not.

This is so amazing! Can't wait to do it again.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”