Lucid dreaming music not working?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
kakes 411

Lucid dreaming music not working?

Postby kakes 411 » 31 Dec 2011 05:54

There's not a whole lot to it, so it's gonna be short.

I have tried listening to both binarual beats and isronic tones, but they don't work.

...I probably spelled binarual and isronic wrong.
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

lucidinthe sky

Re: Lucid dreaming music not working?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 31 Dec 2011 07:10

These things don't work for me other than providing a source of annoyance (there are normally plenty of these in life) Please excuse me, but I'm just curious: What do you have in common with the average 12 year old?
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 31 Dec 2011 08:03

Not much. I'm interested in a lot of other things most other kids at my school aren't. I'm the only one who's heard of lucid dreaming. Umm... And a lot more I can't remember right now.
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 31 Dec 2011 16:58

I doubt that you'll guess how old I am... :D I guess binaural and isochronic beats don't work for everyone. They work for me (most of the time). Ha! I bet anyone who tries to explain lucid dreaming to someone who's never had one would sound like a psychopath. I don't try to explain lucid dreaming to anyone "sane".

Sweet dreams!
jamjam

Swimming Bird

Postby Swimming Bird » 02 Jan 2012 12:47

And I thought I was the only one who didn't get anything out of them. :roll:

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 02 Jan 2012 17:10

They don't do anything for me, either, though I do think they sound kind of neat. I might listen to it for having something going on in the background.

Return to “For Beginners”