Is this a wild?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DAZ_XT950

Is this a wild?

Postby DAZ_XT950 » 08 Jan 2012 00:35

Hi everybody

A few weeks ago, I had two lucid dreams both in the morning after waking up and then attempting a WILD (different days though). As I was attempting them (I don't get sleep paralysis, but I do see hypnagogic imagery), I lost my awareness, but then as soon as the dream started, I knew i was dreaming.

So would they be classed as WILD's?

Thanks in advance for commenting :D

Snaggle

Re: Is this a wild?

Postby Snaggle » 08 Jan 2012 03:41

DAZ_XT950 wrote:Hi everybody

A few weeks ago, I had two lucid dreams both in the morning after waking up and then attempting a WILD (different days though). As I was attempting them (I don't get sleep paralysis, but I do see hypnagogic imagery), I lost my awareness, but then as soon as the dream started, I knew i was dreaming.

So would they be classed as WILD's?

Thanks in advance for commenting :D

Sort of, but not really. Entering light NREM sleep is already a WILD or at least the start of one, but then you lost awareness failing to complete it. The following lucid dream was just a normal lucid dream. Try doing a WILD when you're tired and just relax and ignore your body as you would when normally going to sleep, just don't let your mind go drowsy and follow the body.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “For Beginners”