Hello everyone!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MOUSTACHECannon

Hello everyone!

Postby MOUSTACHECannon » 12 Jan 2012 01:14

Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new to Lucid dreaming: in fact, I dabbled in it very much when I was in eighth grade. I'm now a senior in high school and am very thankful I managed to find this site (just last night I might add) and re-immerse myself in to the wonderful art of lucid dreaming. In fact, because of this site I managed to achieve my first slight amount of lucidity last night! Only a few seconds, mind you, but it was enough. I also have a bit of a question to ask, as I think I may have had an accidental WILD about two months ago..

I decided to stay home from school one day and, being in a state of near sleep anyways, managed to drift off with the thought of my AP Calculus class in mind (No idea why as that might have triggered a nightmare instead haha) and actually appeared in class. As you can imagine, I was surprised as I had the memory of staying home sick that day, but everything was so vivid and the conversations so real I simply stopped questioning whether it was a dream or not. When I woke up though, I was very surprised. Does that sound something like a WILD?

Return to “For Beginners”