Super speed!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Caspi

Super speed!

Postby Caspi » 29 Jan 2012 10:21

My favorite beginner skill?
Super speed :D either runinng or flying,
But flying is most frequent for me, in my dreams I manage to fly in speeds of about 500 km/h my heart pumbs when I do it, sadly sometimes the thought of failing slows my speed up, the technics I use
Are very simple, when I fly, I imagine a very strong wind behind me, and I
Imagine it pushing me to the direction I want to go, and as for runing, I imagined
My legs moving crazy fast! I don't even see them, causing a strange feeling when I do it, sometimes I manage to fly after getting that runing speed, and the coolest part is the blurring effect I get!
My next challenges are: 1- reach the speed of light to travel back in time.
2- reach space and land on an alien planet.

The reason why I couldn't already achieve this is just the thought of not able to do it, but man the feelings you get are incredible! Wish me luck ;)
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Super speed!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Jan 2012 14:58

Caspi wrote:My next challenges are: 1- reach the speed of light to travel back in time. 2- reach space and land on an alien planet.

Light is too slow. If you want to reach an alien planet you need to think warp speed, like in Star Trek. During the length of a typical dream, you can't even get out of our solar system at light speed. 8-) At that speed, the nearest star is almost 1 year away, and the nearest galaxy over 2 million years away!

But don't worry, you can be anywhere in the universe instantly without even moving. :) Good luck and let us know about the environment when you land.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Caspi

Re: Super speed!

Postby Caspi » 30 Jan 2012 09:01

Yeah it's true that I can "teleport" to another planet in mere seconds, but that way I would have
Less confidence, which is the most important thing about lucid dreaming, flying to their is much fun :D
Your right i do wonder what's the environment is gonna look like.
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”