Dream Difficulties

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
KylePK

Dream Difficulties

Postby KylePK » 31 Jan 2012 05:21

I haven't any idea why I struggle so much with the dream world. I do my best to remember and write down all my dreams, I try to WILD multiple times a week, and I also encourage my subconscious to become lucid within the dream through different mantras as I fall asleep. I rarely see results, although I still enjoy putting in the effort and dreaming as a whole. I almost had a DILD this morning, but right before I did a reality check, my dad woke me up. It took me the entire dream to figure out I was dreaming but before I could become lucid I woke up. I was quite frustrated that I had to wake up because I've only had one lucid dream before. Does anyone else struggle with dreams as a whole, or with any particular techniques? Any advice to offer? It seems to me that I need to meditate more and learn to be more aware and calm rather than intently focus on anything while I'm trying to dream or WILD. Thoughts?
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Peter

Re: Dream Difficulties

Postby Peter » 31 Jan 2012 06:17

read some of the articules on this site and pick one thing and work on it. I dont meditate, each special foods etc, I do take some small doses of sups but not often and these are not a a magic bullet as they dont work if you dont have the skills. So go to bed, sleep and dream, write them down and notice things and think about them. Dont get hung up on to much detail just find one thing you like and work on it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

KylePK

Re: Dream Difficulties

Postby KylePK » 01 Feb 2012 05:44

Yes, I suppose that is a good approach. That is somewhat what I've been doing. I just get excited to dream every night and when I dream I write it down usually.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”