How to get in a nightmare?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

Re: How to get in a nightmare?

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 08:09

How much nightmare did u guys get in a month. For me its hard to achive one, may be its bcoz iam enjoying it. I dont know, what u guys think? Again sorry for asking stupid questions.
I see the Truth now.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 19:17

R99 wrote:How many nightmares did you guys get in a month. For me its hard to achieve one, maybe it's because I'm enjoying it. I don't know... what do you guys think? Again sorry for asking stupid questions.

I just had to fix it! :D If you're enjoying it it's NOT a nightmare! If you just like killing monsters in horror movie plots and blah blah blah then it's possible in a lucid dream to create stuff like that.
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

R99

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 20:51

Yeah, may be u r wright. Now i am confused, did i ever get a nightmare? It is abig question for me now. If a person dont get affraid in a nightmare its not a nightmare? Correct me if i am wrong, now i am realy confused.
I see the Truth now.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 21:03

The dictionary describes a nightmare as a unpleasant dream in which the dreamer experiences fear sorrow etc. If you enjoy it it's not a nightmare but a normal dream.
jamjam

R99

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 21:12

Now i get it. In my nightmare i used to get defeated by my fear at first, but in next moment i used get over it, that means i am fighting it, it is turning in to a normal dream. Now that sounds cool. Thanks JamJam, i think igot wat i want.
I see the Truth now.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 04 Feb 2012 22:27

Jamjam The sample size in that study is the critical item. Twelve subjects over 15 days is obviously unreliable- just getting one person with an unusually high placebo effect could make the whole study invalid. As for the other study showing that B-6 has the same effectiveness as a placebo here you go.
http://www.nel.edu/pdf_w/23_3/NEL230302A02_Luboshitzky_rw.pdf Note: this study too has too small a sample.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 05 Feb 2012 01:56

Until many people are used I won't be convinced besides even if it is as effective as a placebo it still works.
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

Chrispy

Postby Chrispy » 14 Feb 2012 06:01

R99 wrote:I know its sounds crazy, but i really love to be in nightmares. Its becoz in it i have superpowers or i have preprogramed knowledge to defeat them, and also i feel invincible. Last night i got another nightmare, man it was crazy, its about the fight of God vs Devil, it was extremly scary and fun, i ll explain it later. Does anybody know why i enjoy to be in a nightmare.

lol, I do the same thing. I sometimes use my lucid dreams to be placed in terrible situations that I always fight my way out of. Superpowers are always the way to go. ;) lol
There is no spoon.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”