Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
99 lives

Article suggestion: Food

Postby 99 lives » 05 Sep 2012 11:50

Hi Rebecca, I've recently learnt about lucid dreaming and I have become obsessed with it, and it has given me motivation to finally get rid of my insomnia. I was hoping you could write an article about all the kinds of regular foods (not dream herbs) that can help with lucid dreaming, memory for dream recall and help to sleep. There has been a bit of talk about it on the forum, but a article bringing it all together would be great. Thanks.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 09:37

reynaldi wrote:hi Rebecca!

your forum is wonderful!
but i have a suggestion for your forum, why don't you make a "lounge" thread where online users can talk 2 each other
i'm just thinking, most of the threads here have only 1 topic
i think the lounge is the perfect place where LDers can hangout here

Thanks!

We have an Off-Topic Forum.... would this serve your purpose? Not entirely sure if I know what you mean...

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 09:40

Lucid Dreamer wrote:Dear Rebecca,
Hello. this website has been all i needed to accomplish already 3 lucid dreams! there is so much on here! its like going on a treasure hunt!

Haha thanks, that is awesome to hear!

Lucid Dreamer wrote:anyways, i was thinking that maybe you could add an article for the beginners about what it feels like looking back on a lucid dream once you've woken up. being a beginner myself, i was very confused my first and maybe second lucid dream. i kept questioning myself. i mean, i knew i was lucid dreaming but i just kept questioning myself when i woke up. i was wondering if it always is like this? is this how you felt when you woke up from your first lucid dream? maybe you could explain things like that. its just that was one thing i was wondering about and i think an article would be helpful to beginners like me out there. it could be titled something like, "looking back on a lucid dream."
once again i really want to thank you for all that you have provided for me.

thank you!

I will definitely look into this!

In the meantime, maybe you could take some info from this article:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/what-do-lucid-dreams-feel-like.html

But I will think about writing something more targeted too. Cheers!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 09:41

WildCat23 wrote:Could you please do an article about DEILD and FILD?

Thanks

DEILD tutorial is now up by the way!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/dream-exit-induced-lucid-dreams.html

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Article suggestion: Food

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 09:42

99 lives wrote:Hi Rebecca, I've recently learnt about lucid dreaming and I have become obsessed with it, and it has given me motivation to finally get rid of my insomnia. I was hoping you could write an article about all the kinds of regular foods (not dream herbs) that can help with lucid dreaming, memory for dream recall and help to sleep. There has been a bit of talk about it on the forum, but a article bringing it all together would be great. Thanks.

Yep this is a GREAT idea. I''ll put it on my list ;)

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 23 Dec 2012 19:38

Rebecca,

Thanks for the great site and forum and congrats on the new baby!

I was noticing the high frequency of what appear to be almost identical problems/questions posted. I've answered some of the sames ones quite a few times now. Some of them are probably covered in the FAQs, you would know better on that. I was wondering if a sort of troubleshooting guide could be made up that handles some of these basic, repetitive problems people are reporting. A lot of it looks like people just expect instant results. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I would be willing to help with this although my knowlege is limited since I am somewhat of newb myself.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Jan 2013 02:13

I have a great suggestion for this website:

"live chat" feature.

For example: Facebook has it in the lower right hand corner. If someone is online at the same time you are, just let them know with a click and if they respond you can then talk and discuss in real time without having to wait for responses to your messages. We can be off-the-cuff and don't worry about spell checking sometimes and talk from the heart.

And we can even organize a once a month live discussion about a certain topic if we want. (with a moderator of course because some people will always ruin a party and type nonsense....)

I think it would be a great feature and would love to live-chat with a group of people about a lucid dream topic. I'm not a techy so I don't know how to do it, but I am sure it is possible, but also if we were to have a group discussion LIVE it may be logistically hard to organize, but I would love it and think it is worth a try and hope you consider this!
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Jan 2013 20:43

Good idea, if anyone wants to contact by skype for a chat I am good with that as well.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Jan 2013 01:07

Peter wrote:Good idea, if anyone wants to contact by skype for a chat I am good with that as well.

You are right, we could use another means to have a live chat on a different website or application. Is skype always a one on one conversation though or is there a way to 'conference call'? I would prefer typing anyway for now, (i'm a little shy) but if there was ever a strong enough desire we could certainly organize and talk live by another means other than this website. Sometimes in this day and age I forget about some of those old inventions we once had... what was that 'live-chat' device called again... oh yea, THE TELEPHONE! (but skype is free)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Jan 2013 05:17

I have regular conference calls on Skype but I dont set them up. Skype is free if you have a net access and data to use but I think uses little so all good there. Dont worry about being shy, LOL - just a little thing to get over. Have a think about it and in time if you or some others want I can call and I will look to see how to set up a conference call.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”