Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 07:38

lucidinthe sky wrote:I suggest adding a topic called "Dream Science" for those who wish to discuss engage in discussing the purely scientific aspects of dreaming. It would kind of be a counterweight to the "Paranormal Activities" section which I think is also good. Some of the more scientific minded people on the forum would probably appreciate it.

I third it :D .. Maybe thou title something else other then only dream science thou so it can cover all the aspects of science topics which have been being discussed on this site lately eg paranormal, do we exist outside of our bodies?, maybe there is even some strange science out there on if God exists or not, quatum physics science too is coming up a lot at this site.. are we creating our reality? :D

I love interesting science
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 27 Apr 2013 01:14

Is there any way you could add a "like" button to the forum, so that when someone posts a comment that someone likes or agrees with they don't actually have to post a comment saying "I like that.". It's a small thing but hey, why not? (If it's possible :lol: )

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Apr 2013 01:20

I like your suggestion better Vonozar! Lol! Even if you think it's little!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 30 Apr 2013 14:48

Hi Rebecca! I just noticed in your article "how to have lucid flying dreams" and under the subtitle "how to have flying dreams", you say, "now it's helpgul" instead of helpful. Just thought that you might want to know that!
-Lucid Dreamer
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 14 May 2013 18:10

I think it'd be nice if something could be added to block spambots. They are making a huge mess here :(
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

tea

Postby tea » 22 May 2013 08:26

DeltaV wrote:I think it'd be nice if something could be added to block spambots. They are making a huge mess here :(

yup, just what i was about to say.

probably a button multiple users have to agree on so that the post gets removed or something....
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 23 May 2013 13:57

tea wrote:
DeltaV wrote:I think it'd be nice if something could be added to block spambots. They are making a huge mess here :(

yup, just what i was about to say.

probably a button multiple users have to agree on so that the post gets removed or something....

That, or users could be moderators.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

ConnorAJSneddon

Postby ConnorAJSneddon » 24 May 2013 19:23

I was just wondering what you're going to do about all these spammers posting in the topics trying to sell things ?

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Keep getting so close and giving up :(!!

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 08 Jun 2013 06:37

Vonozar wrote:Is there any way you could add a "like" button to the forum, so that when someone posts a comment that someone likes or agrees with they don't actually have to post a comment saying "I like that.". It's a small thing but hey, why not? (If it's possible :lol: )

Yeah that'd be a really good idea! :D I went into the topic 'questions for Rebecca' then i looked at the last post date and realized it was so long ago, then i realized the topic was locked :o Where are you Rebecca? :( And this may be a big ask, but since Rebecca seems to be so busy with her daily life, could an experienced lucid dreamer maybe post a topic called ' questions for (name)'?? Just because Rebecca is obviously busy and me and others are surely to have soooooo many questions :D Thank you if someone actually agrees with me :lol:

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 11 Jun 2013 04:38

A lot of the people using this forum have been talking about a DILD method called SSILD. Perhaps you should consider doing a tutorial on it so that when people browse your site they can find it easily and decide if they want to try it. I only found out about it because of this forum. It's a great technique. It would be great if it could become a bit more popularized. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”