Can you use Lucid dreaming to get to an Anime world?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Freddie Heinz

Can you use Lucid dreaming to get to an Anime world?

Postby Freddie Heinz » 04 Mar 2012 05:31

Hey! I'm still new to this and haven't had one Lucid dream yet but I thought the expers could answer this question I had, I have always wanted to talk to the people on an Anime show I thought it would be cool to have as a memory to talk to the anime characters on one of my favorite shows.

Thank you!

Freddie Heinz

HAGART

Re: Can you use Lucid dreaming to get to an Anime world?

Postby HAGART » 04 Mar 2012 06:03

you gotta conjure them.

It is hard, but rebecca has a few techniques that work. I always ask for them and then turn around a corner. Or sometimes I can just feel their presence...

BUT no matter what you try to conjure, it never happens the way you want it to. It never appears before your very eyes!. Not a sentient being that is...... inanimate objects are a different story........
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dasurfingkid

Postby dasurfingkid » 10 Mar 2012 04:51

if this anime world is like a tv show or something that you watch frequently enough to easily visualize what it looks like then with some concentration id imagine you could recreate it in a dream but it can become quite complex with an anime character because with a person (anime or not) for me i either one guide what they do two get attacked by them or fight someone with them or three the way they act in the anime and all i know about them will automatically be adopted by them (so basically they act like them selves) but im pretty sure you could do it cuz ive yet to find anything i havent been able to do in a dream.

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 11 Mar 2012 17:43

I'd say one of the easiest ways to get into this anime world would be this. Go to a building or anything and find a door that you don't know what is on the other side. If you are fully lucid, tell yourself/subconscious that when you go through the door, it will open into the anime world. The trick to this is, do not ask your subconscious for this, tell it this. Say it and know it will happen. This is YOUR dream in YOUR mind. Once you can grasp that idea, fully, in a lucid dream, the possibilities of what you can do are literally limitless.
The mind is a beautiful thing

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”