Why Fly when you can DRIVE!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Why Fly when you can DRIVE!

Postby HAGART » 05 Mar 2012 22:44

Most people love to fly in a lucid dream. BUT I love to conjure a go-kart and then when I sit in it, I become it, and can drive down roads, skimming the ground. It is so much fun.

Or invent your own vehicle.... There is nothing stopping us... except our own imagination.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Sir_Serix

Re: Why Fly when you can DRIVE!

Postby Sir_Serix » 05 Mar 2012 22:48

Normally people prefer flying because is something you'll never do in your real life,and it's the most common example on the media.I have never thought of doing a cart,I'll try

James

Postby James » 06 Mar 2012 16:26

Drive a flying car.
;)
Was it worth it?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Mar 2012 16:54

James wrote:Drive a flying car.
;)

I've done that too. I use to have a hard time flying in dreams. I can jump really high, but that was about it. Then I summoned an aid. Have you ever seen Dragon Ball Z? Goku has this cloud called Nimbus and he rides it. I summoned my own Nimbus. It was just an orange glowing blob but when I stood on it I had the power to levitate. Like it helped me overcome a mental block.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 07 Mar 2012 14:32

Driving dreams are one of my common types of dreams, although I have yet to have one be lucid.

I've at least 2 where I had these tiny cars that I was holding in my hand and I was sure that I could get inside and drive them. In both dreams I woke up right before I had the chance, but just knowing I could made me feel fantastic after I woke up, don't ask me why. I definitely want to get lucid with one of these cars and drive.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”