Lucid Dreaming Song

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Lucid Dreaming Song

Postby 12padams » 12 Mar 2012 09:39

I made a song for YouTube about "The Phase" (Lucid dreaming, Astral Projection, Out of body experiences) used to subconsciously increase your confidence level. Confidence is the key in lucid dreaming because your mind commonly produces the result you think you will get. If you believe you will fail then you will however with confidence that you can succeed you should be very successful.

You can check it out here:

I have included about 5 seconds of your lucid dreaming animation video in my music video for demonstration purposes. I have inserted your website in the credits for the videos content to show that you were the creator of the footage. On the bright side this may bring people to your website however if you dislike the fact I included part of your video then I can remove it for copyright reasons.
Can't Have A Lucid Dream?

Check out my free eBook which logs my day by day journey from day 1. Check out my experiences, successes and failures with many different lucid dreaming methods.

Download here:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”