Failure with WILD need help.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
thelolman123

Failure with WILD need help.

Postby thelolman123 » 13 Mar 2012 13:51

Okay so I keep trying WILD and everytime I try it my eyes shake a lot, after that I'm not paralyzed but almost paralyzed and I feel as if I have no legs or the lower parts of my arms. I stay still and my heart pumps rapidly right after the eye movement and then I just slowly start to get a little more awake to the point I just slip out of WILD. How do I overcome this?

cosmic.iron

Re: Failure with WILD need help.

Postby cosmic.iron » 13 Mar 2012 18:13

thelolman123 wrote:Okay so I keep trying WILD and everytime I try it my eyes shake a lot, after that I'm not paralyzed but almost paralyzed and I feel as if I have no legs or the lower parts of my arms. I stay still and my heart pumps rapidly right after the eye movement and then I just slowly start to get a little more awake to the point I just slip out of WILD. How do I overcome this?

From my experience this problem occurs most often when you are not yet sufficiently rested. People who attempt WILD at the beginning of their sleeps are very likely to run into this problem -- it will feel like you are getting close but you never really get past those sensations. My suggestion is to try WILD after at least 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”