lucid dream quality

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
hunteradkinson

lucid dream quality

Postby hunteradkinson » 13 Jun 2013 02:57

Ok, anyone who viewed this thank you. This question will effect if i want to lucid dream or not iv'e been practicing but im not quite there although dream recall is now amazing i haven't (but i was close before)
got into a lucid dream. how will i be exactly will i be fully conscious and able to remember it clearly like real life and will i easily be able to make conscious decision's? Can you please explain in at least ok detail.

Thank you <3

Sim B

Re: lucid dream quality

Postby Sim B » 13 Jun 2013 07:06

hunteradkinson wrote:Ok, anyone who viewed this thank you. This question will effect if i want to lucid dream or not iv'e been practicing but im not quite there although dream recall is now amazing i haven't (but i was close before)
got into a lucid dream. how will i be exactly will i be fully conscious and able to remember it clearly like real life and will i easily be able to make conscious decision's? Can you please explain in at least ok detail.

Thank you <3

It can't just all be explained in a single post. This whole website is dedicated to that. :D I suggest you take a look around the blog, read the articles, figure that way for yourself. Try to attain lucidity, then assert what happened, establish what you could have done better, etc.
"Focus on the journey, not the destination" - Greg Anderson, 1964

hunteradkinson

Postby hunteradkinson » 21 Jun 2013 04:53

thanks for reply ill look around the forums ;)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jun 2013 05:35

Sim B wrote:It can't just all be explained in a single post. This whole website is dedicated to that. :D

SO TRUE! That's what this whole site is about. I lucid dream, but still have questions and theories and it's a long road with no end, but a fun journey.

hunteradkinson wrote:how will i be exactly will i be fully conscious and able to remember it clearly like real life and will i easily be able to make conscious decision's?

This is a good question. Most of my lucid dreams are still very 'dream-like' so I am not fully myself the way I am awake, but they are fun and you shouldn't expect them to be incredibly real all the time. And even non-lucid dreams and everything in between is fun too.

ENJOY DREAMS! Whatever they come as. Lucidity is bound to happen eventually if you simply enjoy your dream life.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

hunteradkinson

Postby hunteradkinson » 28 Jun 2013 06:55

i have had dreams where i literally say im dreaming they are clearer but could they be a lucid dream

ps i usually do cool stuff in these dreams but it is still random :|

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 05:42

how will i be exactly will i be fully conscious and able to remember it clearly like real life and will i easily be able to make conscious decision's? Can you please explain in at least ok detail.

As all beginners to it experience different things, noone can answer your question of how will it be for you. You may remember it clearly or you may not. You may be very lucid with full control or lucid enough to be using your normal waking conscious mind or you may not.. experiences can even vary in the same individual. Someone can have say only about 20% lucidity some LDs..only just enough to be aware but not enough to control themselves one time but have 80 to 100% at other times.

With many of my LDs Im fully lucid and able to use my waking mind in the same way as I do in real life, this does not thou necessarily mean that my own subconsciousness and hence my dream is always going to cooperate with me eg I may try to fly and believe I can but end up falling smack on my face into a concrete path when I go to do so.

Here's my last nights fully lucid dream in which I had the same kind of awareness there as I do in real life, my normal waking mind there at 95-100% of its normal thinking and awareness level (but a great example of how ones LDs dont always cooperate with what one is trying to do). http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13188
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”