Methods NOT To Try...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DreamerMan99

Methods NOT To Try...

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:29

Alright, so since the school year ended ive had more time to spend on lucid dreaming. I tried out some new techniques, such as - Punishment Induced. Dont do it. I just gave myself cold showers for nothing. Another was Urine Induced where you drink copious amounts of water so you have to piss. I did have a lucid false awakening while using the bathroom, and woke up from (heres where you laugh at me) piss running down my leg. Thats right. I pissed my bed. xD unbeleivable. Another not to try would be TILD, which is Thirst Induced, where you basically dehydrate yourself and go to bed with a glass of water next to you. I woke up with a sore throat, cotton mouth, and I felt like Absolut(C) S***.

Oh well, it was a neat experiment I guess! But yeah dont do these.

About 20 minutes ago I was watching Tosh.0 and in the end he said "And for all you lucid dreamers, meet me at the robot star tonight" So guys, meet me and Daniel Tosh at the Robot Star tonight! lol!l

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

HAGART

Re: Methods NOT To Try...

Postby HAGART » 26 Jun 2013 04:48

I have to laugh. :lol: 'LOL' doesn't do it justice.
I actually have become lucid during a dream urination several times. One time I thought I wet my bed and was lucid in the dream with my pants wet and everything and I couldn't wake up. When I did finally wake up, I was relived to find out the mattress was dry as a bone. Phew! I've also ended a lucid dream urination, woke up, and ran to the bathroom to find out I didn't have to go anymore! That was annoying. There might be some merit in that, but still don't try it. There could be dire consequences if you try that on purpose as you describe. :oops:

DreamerMan99 wrote:About 20 minutes ago I was watching Tosh.0 and in the end he said "And for all you lucid dreamers, meet me at the robot star tonight" So guys, meet me and Daniel Tosh at the Robot Star tonight! lol!l

I saw that same one a few months ago and tried looking up Robot Star on the internet, but didn't know what he was talking about. I just looked it up now and it has something to do with a camera. I still don't get it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:51

Same here. Looked it up and nothing. So im going to create an image of the death star with a large Tosh.0 enscribed on it! :P (during my lucid dream)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 Jun 2013 05:06

DreamerMan99 wrote:So im going to create an image of the death star with a large Tosh.0 enscribed on it! :P (during my lucid dream)

Why not?
It's either that or question gurus on the astral plane about enlightenment, and the true nature of the human condition.....

I choose....
Tosh.0 Death Star!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 06:42

LMAO at you pissing your bed while trying that. That is the funniest thing Ive heard for a while :lol:

Thou the following methods may work for some others they dont for myself and just work the opposite way against me so arent in my recommended methods.

Counting backwards while falling asleep... I can count sheep backwards from 200 and all I end up is fully awake at the end of it and feeling so so frustrated to the point where Im less likely to be able to go to sleep and LD. Ive also tried to count backwards from 500 saying .. 500 .. Im lucid dreaming.. 499 .. Im lucid dreaming.. 498.. Im lucid dreaming etc. and that had the same negative effect on me as does counting sheep and will just leave me feeling pissed off.

edit post.. I just saw a previous post of mine and I'd actually counted back from 1000!! No wonder this technique nearly sent me insane :evil:

Spinning for dream stabilization.. it will always make me loose the dream further or completely loose it. So I dont recommend that.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”