Having troubling getting motivation = Dry spell..

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LCDAnthony

Having troubling getting motivation = Dry spell..

Postby LCDAnthony » 03 Jul 2013 01:10

Lately... I've been having trouble just actually remembering my dreams. I'm having a hard time staying focused on just doing Meditations, RC's, and overall practicing but at the same time...I want to dream lucidly so badly!

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm at my Dad's in Texas, and I'm very busy visiting him. Is it maybe I just don't have to the time actually doing the practices?

DreamerMan99

Re: Having troubling getting motivation = Dry spell..

Postby DreamerMan99 » 03 Jul 2013 02:35

Yeah... Im having an unmotivated dry spell too. I think i need to try harder.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 03 Jul 2013 06:44

I had two lucid dreams before I had this. It's like... really? As soon as the fun starts, bang! It's the dry spell.

DreamChaser

Postby DreamChaser » 03 Jul 2013 07:38

I had a long time when I couldn't Lucid dream, and I started to give up on it. I spontaneously had one out of nowhere and it sparked my interest in lucid dreaming again. I think the trick is to try and maintain a good attitude toward it, which I can understand is very difficult.

One way I remember to do Reality Checks is too write LD on my hand, and whenever I see it I do my reality checks, which are rather discreet.

I've been trying meditation as well but that doesn't seem to be having any effect on my lucid dreaming at all, but it's different for everyone I guess. Just keep trying and I find it easy to have lucid dreams if I accept the fact that I might not have a lucid dream, and that all dreams are interesting in their own way.

Best of luck!
Reality Check time!

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 03 Jul 2013 16:45

Meditating for me helps my dreams become a bit more sharper and focused and when I combine meditating with my reality checks (Which also help, just a lit, but still help with vividness) I usually get a nice good dream.
Then I throw in some SSILD! Oh my god. My dreams. They're so long, so vivid. Hahaha!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”