Game Dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
beremaran

Game Dreams

Postby beremaran » 11 Jul 2013 01:48

Well, I only see game dreams for two months. There was just 2-3 dreams which normal. Even they are so weird and scary dreams.

My dreams go on the same way. Mixed games. There was a GTA HUD but Left 4 Dead 2 characters, I'm looking in the first person view, Doom 3's monsters, places from another games .. But I can't realize that I'm dreaming. They are really funny, when I woke up I remember them and really enjoy. I love them. But if I can switch to lucid state I will start to enjoy really.

Any advices?

Guitar48300

Re: Game Dreams

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jul 2013 05:04

No. I've only had one successful game lucid dream and I have no idea how I became lucid or how I got the powers to work. The last couple of times I became lucid I tried to get some weapons and powers from my favorite games but so far they havent worked.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

SarahDank

Re: Game Dreams

Postby SarahDank » 11 Jul 2013 11:20

I'm the same as Guitar.

I have very vivid Game dreams (first person shooters), but i have not been able to become lucid during them. Even though everything is completely different to waking life.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”