Talking about my dreams while I'm still dreaming-Please read

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Nero

Talking about my dreams while I'm still dreaming-Please read

Postby Nero » 19 Jul 2013 09:18

I have been strongly lucid dreaming now for a while and I can remember my dreams vividly by constantly thinking about them after the dream is over. But for a while now I have been having dreams in different segments, as if i have one dream and then after a while it skips to another dream being different. In a handful of dreams Ive had one of my close friends is in the second dream after It shifts from the first dream. When I see him in the dream I casually talk to him just like I would, when I'm not dreaming. After talking to my close friend in my dream for a while, I bring up what happened in my dream I just had as if I had just woken up and meet up with him and hung out just as if I did in reality but I was still dreaming. I tell him "dude I just had the weirdest lucid dream last night" and reply's as normally as in reality, he says " that's crazy I cant believe you get to lucid dream, it sounds so cool!" This happens all while Im still dreaming still! then after a while it skips to another different dream and finally wake up. This is really just a little of how strong and believable my dreams are! I sometimes completely forget I'm dreaming and I still have all my emotions and can fell and touch everything!!

One a side note whenever I hangout with my friend that I mentioned, Ill tell him about the dreams I had during last night and I bring up how I had dream on how him and I were a conversation about dream I had while still dreaming. Its pretty funny in my opinion how I tell him about a dream I had while I'm Dreaming and In reality

dreamerinmiami

Re: Talking about my dreams while I'm still dreaming-Please

Postby dreamerinmiami » 21 Jul 2013 02:53

The same exact dreams happen to me frequently. I would have normal dreams then "wake up" and tell someone about the dreams I just had.. These are called false awakenings.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 21 Jul 2013 16:41

dreamerinmiami wrote:The same exact dreams happen to me frequently. I would have normal dreams then "wake up" and tell someone about the dreams I just had.. These are called false awakenings.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Those are not false awakenings! I've experienced these dreams of discussing my lucid dreams right after I have them, and I've also experienced false awakenings

There is a huge difference.

A false awakening, is a a dream just as vivid as real life, about how I just woke up from bed. I feel like I have awakened, but it's false because it's really just a vivid dream.

What we are talking about here is not a false awakening, just strange dreams about our dreams haha!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jul 2013 02:34

If you are asking if this ever happens to me, I would say... ALL THE TIME!

Sometimes in dreams and sometimes in false awakenings.

I was telling my brother about a lucid dream I had just had, (or maybe just lucid dreaming in general I forget), then there was a monkey at the window trying to get in, but I said forget about that, I'm trying to talk here! D'Oh! (we had watched a documentary about monkeys a few nights earlier, so I'm sure that was the cause). I never figured it out until after I woke up.

And there have been a few times in the past, but I have smartened up now. I would wake up to write down my lucid dream on paper, but people will distract me and I will tell them, shut up, I'm trying to remember my dream! Get out of my room! (Which of course was a false awakening....) Again... D'Oh!

It happens.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”