Interviewed by Robert Waggoner

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Peter

Interviewed by Robert Waggoner

Postby Peter » 31 Mar 2012 05:50

I have had the pleasure of being interviewed by Robert Waggoner for his quarterley publication of the Lucid Dream Exchange. The interview is now posted on Rebecca's main site at this link

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/peter-maich-interview.html
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ryan

Re: Interviewed by Robert Waggoner

Postby Ryan » 01 Apr 2012 06:04

Wow! Very nice interview, Peter!
Very thorough and detailed! :)

I couldn't quite read it all, but it's definitely on my "must finish" list!!
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 01 Apr 2012 12:19

1. Waking up and seeing people-interesting I'm happy this never happened to me.

2. Year of SP- considering #1 were most or many of your SP experiences Old hag ones?

3. Dead friend dreams- happy not to have many of them. I had 9 friends murdered growing up and one become a murderer. Were you present when any of your 17 friends died. Being there and having them start to shiver and radiate cold and holding them to keep them warm, and seeing their nose turn extremely white is different than just learning they died. If you were there did you have any post traumatic shock syndrome either in real life or your dreams?

4. Silver cord- Peter I envy you your silver cord and double. In my own OBE I've never been a double or had a silver cord both of which I was expecting. I've only experienced being a disembodied consciousness or a "mist" that was orb shaped, though able to take other forms. When you've been just consciousness have you been just a single point or multiple points?

5. No Godlike figures- cool I hated death as a spirit guide.

6. The void- I've never experienced this lucid dreaming, but have meditating. I had been in it for over an hour when I had my first OBE which happened while I was awake and walking around and was of the pure points of consciousness sort around 300 points. I have not pulled off yet my own lucid dreaming goal of being all the dream characters in a dream and the puppet master controlling the dream and consequences of their interactions with each other and the dreamscape.

PS Ryan it's only 6,810 words so not really all that long.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 02 Apr 2012 00:47

Hey, yeah, I already read that in the Lucid Dream Exhange NL, I didn't know THAT was you, how awesome! I had some of my lucid dreams published there. I was especially interested in the part where you said in early dreams you would feel like you were really big. I have those dreams as well, but I still have them occassionally. It will feel as if I am really really HUGE, like big as as Godzilla big, and I find this feeling, and it's a physical feeling, so disturbing that I often had to force my eyes open to shake the feeling. I have long wanted to understand the reason behind that over-sized feeling. Sometimes it happens before I even fall alseep. I am still quite awake trying to go to sleep when that odd feeling comes over me. I also can't describe why it feels to weird. I just don't like it.

More recently I've tried to ride that feeling, so to speak, to see what happens next, but I get to feeling kind of anxious, like I might crush something small and fragile, and I force my eyes open again anyway.

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Apr 2012 02:53

Ryan,

Thanks - it ended up longer that I expected and we left out one section as well. The interview was interesting to do as it made me take a good look at a lot of experiences and in some ways got to know myself a little better as well.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Apr 2012 03:07

1. Waking up and seeing people-interesting I'm happy this never happened to me.

REM intrusions - an instant of sleep that hangs about upon waking, never more that shadows or vauge images but still very real and unnerving but well adjusted to this

2. Year of SP- considering #1 were most or many of your SP experiences Old hag ones?

Yes Old hag and so real. This was a scary time as I had no understanding so just had to work on each event in a logical way that made sense to me.

3. Dead friend dreams- happy not to have many of them. I had 9 friends murdered growing up and one become a murderer. Were you present when any of your 17 friends died. Being there and having them start to shiver and radiate cold and holding them to keep them warm, and seeing their nose turn extremely white is different than just learning they died. If you were there did you have any post traumatic shock syndrome either in real life or your dreams?

In one instance 3 friends were in a car crash (they ran off the road) and one got thrown out with no injury, one died instantly and one was a bit messed up hanging in an upside down ute. He was brain dead but coughing and twitching a little so I spent about an hour and half holding his hand and talking to him. I figured if he had any awareness at all he might hear my voice and he would not die alone so I stayed with him. No post traumatic shock or in either life of dream life, I actually felt good about what I had done and when I see his body I feel that part of him is away and gone and its only flesh left behind so it didnt bother me too much.

4. Silver cord- Peter I envy you your silver cord and double. In my own OBE I've never been a double or had a silver cord both of which I was expecting. I've only experienced being a disembodied consciousness or a "mist" that was orb shaped, though able to take other forms. When you've been just consciousness have you been just a single point or multiple points?

I have seen the cord in an OBE state and also in a standard LD, I tried to find it recently and couldnt quite get round far enough but suspect that its there all the time. It was cool to see it and then to hold it - I wasnt brave enough to see how strong it was or give it a little stretch...

5. No Godlike figures- cool I hated death as a spirit guide

A real lack of belief for me so don't expect to see any and so don't

6. The void- I've never experienced this lucid dreaming, but have meditating. I had been in it for over an hour when I had my first OBE which happened while I was awake and walking around and was of the pure points of consciousness sort around 300 points. I have not pulled off yet my own lucid dreaming goal of being all the dream characters in a dream and the puppet master controlling the dream and consequences of their interactions with each other and the dreamscape.

Q! quite often in the void, either spontaneous or asking for it to be on the other side of a mirror.

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Apr 2012 03:10

I was especially interested in the part where you said in early dreams you would feel like you were really big

This is normally on relaxing and a sign that I am slipping into a dream state. I lost this feeling for years and only recently started to get it back at times. My hands might start to pulse or tingle a little and then this feeling will spread to my body and I will feel bigger that I am and be in a dream body and ready to go into a dream.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”