I have been trying to get past the really loud noises

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

I have been trying to get past the really loud noises

Postby Jacob46719 » 12 Aug 2013 17:53

No vibrations, only sound. Early this morning, I had an opportunity to try getting past them again. This time, as I fell asleep, the loud noise was the ringing in my ears, but when I momentarily relaxed, the sound was suddenly amplified, and it became normal again once my heart rate increased a half-second later. I did this 4 times in the span of 10 seconds in a conscious effort to keep my heart rate down when the noises amplified, but it's hard. The noises don't gradually increase, they become really loud within a fraction of a second. I'm hoping to eventually succeed in my efforts, as I did succeed in slightly lowering my heart rate during the noise spike.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Re: I have been trying to get past the really loud noises

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 15:21

Ive had suddenly extremely loud noises (so loud it hurt my ears) come in too in the past. In my case this suddenly intensifying "usually" happened cause I'd focused on the noise (hence why I wont now use noise to try to stabilise me into a dream! very unpleasant for me). I dont really know what to do about that (except you could try to imagine wearing earmuffs).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”