Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ESPer

Re: Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

Postby ESPer » 28 Aug 2013 09:21

Yes, in both my lucid dreams and OBE's I've had many such experiences. And yes, all the way. Usually I can't get to climax but a few times it has happened. But I greatly prefer embracing and kissing. It gives me a euphoric feeling, just pure bliss, the dwarfs anything I've ever felt in my waken state. I've hooked up with famous people, like Jennifer Connelly. Girls I know, and girls I've never seen before.
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

btifuldreamer

Re: Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

Postby btifuldreamer » 30 Aug 2013 12:47

ESPer wrote:Yes, in both my lucid dreams and OBE's I've had many such experiences. And yes, all the way. Usually I can't get to climax but a few times it has happened. But I greatly prefer embracing and kissing. It gives me a euphoric feeling, just pure bliss, the dwarfs anything I've ever felt in my waken state. I've hooked up with famous people, like Jennifer Connelly. Girls I know, and girls I've never seen before.

Ahhh Was it like the real thing? And i'm guessing you're a woman.... I hope going all the way in a lucid dream isn't a woman only thing :lol:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”