sticking body parts inside physical objects around you

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Creator

Re: sticking body parts inside physical objects around you

Postby Creator » 22 Aug 2013 02:09

taniaaust1 wrote:
Creator wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:For myself, these things can feel just as real for me as real life eg I can get stuck by not being able to go throu a wall! Ive had some LDs ruined by getting stuck somewhere and not being able to widen a gap to get throu.

When Im astral, I can push my hand throu a wall but it's still not easy and effort, its like the wall is a substance of some resistance, it gives but I really have to push throu it. I used to often get stuck in my bedroom if I had my bedroom door closed due to the effort needed to get myself throu a wall.
Well.... you replied to this quickly. .__.

I heard you're like a master here, is that true?

lol a master in LD? Nope, but I do have some experience under my belt (we do now have a 70 year old master at this site :) , I got a way to go yet). I wouldnt call myself a Master unless I felt like I'd learnt all I could from LD and Im still learning stuff like everyone else here, I have a heck of a lot of questions Im still trying to find the answers too. I would like thou to run classes in real life on this and may do that some time. I see myself more as a possible teacher.

There are no right or wrong for how people perceive in their LDs, we all are different, we all think different and hence we all will experience differently. So thou Ive answered your question differently, it doesnt mean the others replies are wrong in anyway at all.

None of us can give an answer on how YOU would experience it, we can only give you possibilities.
You're 70? Hmm, didn't expect a 70 year old on a forum..... and I've never met a 70 year old lucid dreamer.

ha, a teacher. :P

yup, everyone has a different feeling, you're right.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Aug 2013 02:48

oh god no :shock: . Im not 70. Im just over 40. The 70 year old "master" who's been LDing since a child http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13514
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 22 Aug 2013 08:42

Creator wrote:Is it possible to change how it feels?

of course! it's all about expectation and imagination!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

tea

Postby tea » 22 Aug 2013 08:42

taniaaust1 wrote:we do now have a 70 year old master at this site :)

who?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 22 Aug 2013 15:23

tea wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:we do now have a 70 year old master at this site :)

who?

Tylanni.
Well said.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 22 Aug 2013 20:12

Creator: I heard you're like a master here, is that true?

Creator is having you on, and you are falling for it :)

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 26 Aug 2013 04:01

for me, walking through walls it feel like nothing is there, but pressing my fingers through my palm it feels like a shot. uncomfortable pressure. Like I have to break the pressure from the skin and then push through. It feels a lot like a shot to me. except the needle is HUGE. the size of my finger.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”