is what you find learn about yourself in your LDs true?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
d.conn3

is what you find learn about yourself in your LDs true?

Postby d.conn3 » 21 Aug 2013 01:47

I want to know what your thoughts are on the things you find out about yourself in a dream. do you think they are true?. and how do we receive the answers in our dreams that us in the real world cant explain.

I also would like to know how you create a dream to find out and explore your inner thoughts on life, friends, family, ect.

give me your thoughts and experiences on the subject and let me know. thnks

taniaaust1

Re: is what you find learn about yourself in your LDs true?

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 04:09

I use the dream symbolism to help me to learn more about myself and things.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Re: is what you find learn about yourself in your LDs true?

Postby tea » 21 Aug 2013 11:39

in some way, dreams always tell the truth. the problem is recognizing the real meaning. therefore, yes and no. don't take everything that happens literally and don't think that everything has a deep meaning. some things may seem deep but are actually just echoes of small things while other, rather small details, can reveal a whole universe. in the end nobody except yourself can really tell what the meanings of your dreams are, since its you who knows you the best.

haha, that just sounded very confusing... sorry.
but don't worry! stay true to how things feel, then you won't get lost! ;)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”